High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) Cable
A direct earth burial DC feeder cable for use in cathodic protection systems for storage tanks, pipelines, wells, vessels and metallic structures either buried or water submerged.
- Standard copper conductor conforms to ASTM Specification B-8.
- Insulation is high molecular weight polyethylene conforming to ASTM D-1248, Type 1, Class A, Category 5, Grades E4 & E5. Tensile Strengths JI, J3, available with high density polyethylene (Type II, III, IV) Class B & C (all colors).
- Annealed, uncoated, standard copper conductor, HMW polyethylene black insulation. Surface or indent printed. Custom printing available.
TLF can also supply different kinds of cables for use in cathodic protection as follows but are not limited to:
- THHN/THWN CABLES in various size
- XLPE/PVC CABLES in various size
- INSTRUMENTATION CABLES in various size